Klüber Lubrication launches informative content hub
Klüber Lubrication, a worldwide manufacturer of specialty lubricants, introduces a new content hub – www.klubersolutions.com – that provides insights for a variety of markets into how lubricant solutions from Klüber Lubrication save energy, protect equipment and enhance processes.
“We developed this unique, content-oriented website to give users reliable, in-depth resources about market trends and best practices, as well as product information,” said Christine Keyes, marketing communications manager, Klüber Lubrication NA LP. “It’s a convenient way to see how we provide successful lubrication solutions.”
For markets including marine, food and beverage, wind and mining, as well as general industry, the range of topics include:
• Product spotlights that describe lubricant properties and areas of likely applications – such as couplings, joints, and gears.
• Blog overviews from a Klüber Lubrication expert about special application issues – such as the advantages of using synthetic ester oils, high viscosity index (VI) base oils or high-performance NSF H1 food-grade lubricants.
• Whitepapers that provide in-depth information about test procedures, lubricant properties and application techniques.
• Case histories that detail successful application in various industries, climates and hazardous environments.
• News releases on the latest developments in lubricant solutions for new applications, government regulations and other timely issues.