Klüberplex AG 11-462 Successfully Withstands Salt Atmosphere
Formulated for lubricating couplings, joints, and gear rim / pinion drives in marine applications
Klüberplex AG 11-462 is specially formulated to resist high loads and protect mechanisms against corrosion when exposed to saltwater spray. It is a brushable adhesive white lubricant containing an aluminum complex soap, mineral oil and white solid lubricant particles.
- Very resistant to high loads
- Good corrosion protection
- Good adhesion and elevated wear protection at low temperatures
- Reduced maintenance due to lubricant being white in color
- Retains performance in salty atmosphere
Check out how Klüberplex AG 11-462 was used in the world’s longest vertical-lift bridge application.